We at New England Aftercare Ministries are continuing our vital work during these difficult times.
We are following the standards provided by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health. See their recommendations here.
In House Protocols/Rules
New residents accepted?
- Yes, but we are not moving residents along as quickly. Those waiting may experience longer than typical wait times.
Extra Cleaning Procedures
- Lysol or Sanitize high touch surfaces every 3 hours
- Extra deep cleaning 1/day
- Hand sanitizer provided, disinfecting wipes provided
Social Distancing Practices
- Residents are split into small groups
- Tables/chairs accommodate 6feet distancing
- Outdoor spaces have been created
- Group schedule has been modified to accommodate smaller sizes
Additional Steps being taken
- AA/NA/Bible study/Book Club have all been initiated by residents and are held in house with group size limits
- Temperatures of residents are being taken regularly
Face Coverings are optional in common areas for staff and residents (masks provided) regardless of vaccination status.
Visitors/volunteers currently are allowed on weekends 7a-7p but must be approved by program in advance